Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving..

Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203819

Steam Name: |FP|Whip Bone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41634828

What Server Were You Banned From: Cinema

Who Banned You: Molly

Length of ban: Perma

Reason for ban: She wanted to abuse her powers before leaving FP so she perma'd me for luls

Why you should be unbanned?: Because it was a abusive ban, And because I am like the only person that goes on cinema ;-;
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203821

Evidence
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203822

Slappy wrote:
Evidence

I wasnt online when the ban happened molly just YOLO'd it and done it for luls.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203823

I go on Cinema quite a bit and a lot of minges come on and mess with your theater sooo who knows you could of done that.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Viking.

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203824

Really only way to find out is to ask Molly. :0
  • liquidbully
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203829

Sora wrote:
I go on Cinema quite a bit and a lot of minges come on and fuck with your theater sooo who knows you could of done that.

liquidbully wrote:

Why would I break rules on a server I got pinned posts for, and A server that I got a forum section made for? Like common guys I dont break rules on FP servers to start with........
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203830

WhipBone wrote:
Sora wrote:
I go on Cinema quite a bit and a lot of minges come on and fuck with your theater sooo who knows you could of done that.

liquidbully wrote:

Why would I break rules on a server I got pinned posts for, and A server that I got a forum section made for? Like common guys I dont break rules on FP servers to start with........

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

No but seriously it happens almost every time I go on cinema to me and the people I come on with to watch videos with.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Sora.

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203831

Sora wrote:

No but seriously it happens almost every time I go on cinema to me and the people I come on with to watch videos with.

Cinema currently has 0 staff, Chute won't ever play it... Molly has left FP. And Doge master is grounded until summer time because of school, Like his parents should be thankful that he even goes to school.. I feelz bad for doge, Anyways what I want to say is cinema needs a staff member !UnGroundDogeMaster
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Viking.

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203832

WhipBone wrote:
Sora wrote:

Cinema currently has 0 staff, Chute won't ever play it... Molly has left FP. And Doge master is grounded until summer time because of school, Like his parents should be fukin thankful that he even goes to school.. I feelz bad for doge, Anyways what I want to say is cinema needs a staff member !UnGroundDogeMaster

I go on and watch videos with Molly and a friend of mine Danny all the time so she isn't completely inactive from Cinema.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years ago #203837

That was actually the stupidest thing I've read in a very long time. Doge is getting a free education. Unless he goes to a private school etc. Even so, his parents would be PAYING for him to get the best education possible. Lets say he goes to a free education school. He flunks and gets bad grades, and his parents ground him. Thats the right thing to do. They are his parents, not his friends. They don't just laugh and say "hahaha nice 60 on that test." No, they are supposed to punish him. The fact he isnt taking advantage of his education is actually sad, and his parents are doing the right thing by taking him away from the computer so he can focus on his education, not a worthless computer. A computer is not important, its just something fun to do. Some kids dont even GET a education, and when they immigrate here they soak in everything they can, because they dont take it for granted. Doge is taking his education for granted, and his parents should "be grateful" he is going to school? What? That doesnt even make sense. His parents should be HAPPY, when he passes his classes and maintains good grades. Whats the point of getting your education if you are going to flunk all your classes. That really ignorant of you to say, and in that sentence you typed there i can see your lack of education and ignorance.

Why does it matter this is not Dr.phil holy hell man you are way to emotional. BTW a computer is very important, think where we would be without computers.
  • liquidbully
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds