steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119009109/

Current Gametracker Profile:
(www.gametracker.com/azulezz/)

I am From:
Wisconsin, United States

Member of the Steam Group?:
Yes, I am a member of the Friendly Players Steam Group

Time spent on the server:
Not long. But I think I will be playing Friendly Players servers more often because of the amount of fun that I have had while playing.

Time spent in FP:
Again, I have not played much but when I find a good server I usually spend a ton of hours, even days on it.

Do you use a Microphone?:
Yes, I use a Microphone.

Why You?:
I feel that I could help the server enforce the rules. I noticed that there is a ton of rule breakers (mostly spammers) that should be globally muted/kicked. As I was playing I realized that there are not many moderators/ Admins on to stop the spamming, ect., If I were to become a moderator I could stop most of these people that do not follow the rules.
If I am not working, then I am at my computer. That could be very good for the server to be able to get my attention whenever someone might need help. I work well with others and I solve problems quickly. Most of the time .
  • Azulezz
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Moderator Application 7 years, 8 months ago #234026

• Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 7 years, 8 months ago by Slappy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHSneaky, BiWx Voorhees

Re: Moderator Application 7 years, 8 months ago #234034

Azulezz wrote:
Steam Name:
Azulezz

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:79371690

Steam Profile link:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119009109/

Current Gametracker Profile:
(www.gametracker.com/azulezz/)

I am From:
Wisconsin, United States

Member of the Steam Group?:
Yes, I am a member of the Friendly Players Steam Group

Time spent on the server:
Not long. But I think I will be playing Friendly Players servers more often because of the amount of fun that I have had while playing.

Time spent in FP:
Again, I have not played much but when I find a good server I usually spend a ton of hours, even days on it.

Do you use a Microphone?:
Yes, I use a Microphone.

Why You?:
I feel that I could help the server enforce the rules. I noticed that there is a ton of rule breakers (mostly spammers) that should be globally muted/kicked. As I was playing I realized that there are not many moderators/ Admins on to stop the spamming, ect., If I were to become a moderator I could stop most of these people that do not follow the rules.
If I am not working, then I am at my computer. That could be very good for the server to be able to get my attention whenever someone might need help. I work well with others and I solve problems quickly. Most of the time .

I work well with others and I solve problems quickly. Most of the time .

Most of the time

Does that mean at some times you can be biased or angry towards a player, thus resulting in you abusing your powers or having a biased opinion?

The whole point the time spent question is to ask how much time you have spend on the server(s)
That means, if you have 20 hours on the server, you fill in 20 hours. Not just "a bit"
Saying that indicates you're power hungry imo.

Good luck tough.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Moderator Application 7 years, 8 months ago #234321

i Will + support you will do a great job at keeping players on teh server.
09 Jul 2013 08:21

Slyther

Re: whip's Trusted App!
Slappy wrote:
jason voorhees wrote:
+ support he's quite friendly and i have not seen him mingeing or trolling personally so i will vote by what i see

That's because whip bone has changed.

all off you just look at whipbone like everyone else does.

only because he was mingy earlyer doesnt mean he still is?

I will admit, Whip has gotten a quite a bit better. However, he still does occasionally cause problems, and I believe he should wait on getting powers. I do believe that if this app were to be rejected, which to be honest it probably will, and he were to put up a new one for the next meeting he will get it.

O yea and Whip, a lot of the problems are that you majorly t-bait every bloody round, thus inducing rdm. If you could stop that, it'd be another step closer to your trusted.
Category: Garrysmod Trouble in Terrorist Town Server
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds