Username Password: Remember me

Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section

Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169641

Steam Name: |FP|Whip Bone

Forum Name: WhipBone

What server(s) are you active on?: DarkRP, Cinema, Flood Mod and TTT.

I am From: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes I have been for the last 5 soon be 6 months.

Time spent with Friendly Players: I have played on the fp darkrp for the last 7-8 months. Official 5 soon be 6 months.

How often do you come on the forums: I check the forums every 10 minutes half of the time not logged in. It is the only socializing I do other than what little time I am on FB.

Why You?:With this position I'll be able to Lock ban requests and be able to reply to ban and unban requests. I will also be able to pin posts like how to become a admin and anything else that would need to be. This would also give me the ability to pin lists of admin apps and tips and admin commands this being said I will also be able to make a rank list of everyone with ranks and what ranks there is and what powers they get. I know Molly (A super admin) has a forum mod app up, but I am more active and me having this position would give Molly more time to admin RP, Cinema, and mange her gang. I had a app up this before but it was before I got this position on cinema. Thanks for reading please reply with what you think!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by whipbone.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169672

Not a + or - support but honetsly there is no need for a mod in the cinema section
  • Johnnyglenn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Scaling it from 1 to america how free r u tonight?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169674

-Support I think molly would do a better job, she is also ranked higher. You also don't need to pin every app, you also give off the impression of power hungry by applying for every server.
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169675

I completely agree wtih samphoenix, you always have like 2-3 apps running, it look like nothing but power hunger to me.
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I trust you with my heart if you have proof

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169698

SamPhoenix wrote:
-Support I think molly would do a better job, she is also ranked higher. You also don't need to pin every app, you also give off the impression of power hungry by applying for every server.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169703

I never said I'd pin ever app, I'd pin my application list post and my hoe to apply for op and up. I would also make a post with tips and commands for staff. Sorry if you misunderstood what I said. I am not 'power hungry' people are aloud to apply for ranks so I do, as y forum signature use to say
To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
there is no rule saying I can't apply on servers I play on.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169725

• SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169732

Whip bone has tried his best in the cinema server - he posted a lot of topics about it - made "events" & he always plays it.. I hate him, but his contribution to the cinema can't be ignored. You have my support.
  • Klude
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Clude Foster

The following user(s) said Thank You: whipbone

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169735

But why do you need powers EVERYWHERE? WHY not just 1 or 2 servers? There's no point in a forum mod that has a lower rank that another staff on the server (Molly). I can understand if you play all the servers but having powers is not as easy as you think. Especially on TTT. That shit can be stressful when there's a lot of people and no one reports rdm and so I have to look through ALL the logs and find any rdm. It seriously just makes you look power-hungry. Like you're applying for powers just so you can have powers to 'gloat' and fulfill your ego(seemingly). Even though I play RP, I'm not going to apply for powers on it because I suck ass at RP and I break a shitload of rules unknowingly because I don't know all the unwritten rules and lingo like I do TTT.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169741

Professor TTz wrote:
But why do you need powers EVERYWHERE? WHY not just 1 or 2 servers? There's no point in a forum mod that has a lower rank that another staff on the server (Molly). I can understand if you play all the servers but having powers is not as easy as you think. Especially on TTT. That shit can be stressful when there's a lot of people and no one reports rdm and so I have to look through ALL the logs and find any rdm. It seriously just makes you look power-hungry. Like you're applying for powers just so you can have powers to 'gloat' and fulfill your ego(seemingly). Even though I play RP, I'm not going to apply for powers on it because I suck ass at RP and I break a shitload of rules unknowingly because I don't know all the unwritten rules and lingo like I do TTT.
Powers are easy, I have owned many clans and admined many servers. It isn't hard at all. I am not power hungry and having powers isn't a big big deal I wouldn't gloat about it I'm not like that.. But okay thanks for replying.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds