Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

/Promotion Application - Flood
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: /Promotion Application - Flood

/Promotion Application - Flood 8 years, 12 months ago #227342

[quote="Lerroy" post=227401]Please use the application below as you need to be at least a moderator to apply for a promotion. you can get your steam id here I would also recommend you link your gametracker which you can find here

Steam Name:"Larslodberg1" (Ingame name R3D Lodberg) (Lodberg) (allitle random, I can keep to one if needed)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37631479

Steam Profile Link:steamcommunity.com/id/Larslodberg1?l=

Member of the Steam Group?:Yes i joined a few days ago (Yesterday i think to be honest, But im not sure.)

Location/Timezone:Copenhagen

Time spent in FP:Hmm I dont know, Max 1week allitle more.

Time spent on the server:hmm, I dont know. All the time theres players that dont rage and hate on me.

Do you use a microphone?:Sometimes, I can't really speak russian and mostly attempt to have no mic/sounds

Why you Becuase i wanna be a change, I wanna "help" the server whit flamers, Ragers, And aswell maybe come whit ideas, One of my reasons to apply for admin is becuase i belive you guys would "listen" more to them, Another one is that im active alot on your server, I do not have an interest in harming others, And i belive everone plays for having fun in the end,
  • Lodbeg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
R3D-Gangsters
Last Edit: 8 years, 12 months ago by Lodbeg. Reason: Becuase i forgot the "why you"
The topic has been locked.

Re: /Promotion Application - Flood 8 years, 12 months ago #227401

Please use the application below as you need to be at least a moderator to apply for a promotion. you can get your steam id here I would also recommend you link your gametracker which you can find here

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link:

Member of the Steam Group?:

Location/Timezone:

Time spent in FP:

Time spent on the server:

Do you use a microphone?:

Why you?:
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian
The respect of those you respect is worth more than the applause of the multitude. - Arnold Glasow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lodbeg

Re: /Promotion Application - Flood 8 years, 12 months ago #227402

Thanks man, Wow.. I just changed from that one to the new one, I misread it damn.

I'll do tommorrow when i wake up.

--Yet again, Thanks man. Your too awsome to play DarkRP whit.

_Sincerly your Hobo.
  • Lodbeg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
R3D-Gangsters
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerroy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds