Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Surf] Suggestion thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Surf] Suggestion thread

[Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 9 months ago #229876

Have a suggestion for the server? Post it here!
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by Granny.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 9 months ago #230227

Honestly the main thing that would improve this server is the amount of maps. Currently there are only 10 working maps and 11 maps total. Boring seems to be in the map list but I don't think it is actually on the server, that's why I say only 10 are working. I'd really enjoy maps like Utopia and other things with similar difficulty. Easy maps IMO are the funnest and also gives the newer players a chance. Thanks!
  • uhBFDR
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: [Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 9 months ago #230239

Remove the rule where you can attach props to vehicles (for rp purposes, of course). So lets say you want your printers moved securely, you hire someone who has a box on top of their car and they load in the printers. This would give a more immersive roleplay experience, because I highly doubt people with Money printers are gonna run through downtown. So by doing this delivery, people could set up roadblocks or ambushes, give cops a reason to make like borders or checkpoints. Another suggestion is REMOVING THE THUNDER GUN! No point in having this gun in the server. Too OP and Cheap and I'm pretty sure that the server says "Serious RP" Not "Semi Serious"
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: [Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 9 months ago #230240

Cryptosporidium wrote:
Remove the rule where you can attach props to vehicles (for rp purposes, of course). So lets say you want your printers moved securely, you hire someone who has a box on top of their car and they load in the printers. This would give a more immersive roleplay experience, because I highly doubt people with Money printers are gonna run through downtown. So by doing this delivery, people could set up roadblocks or ambushes, give cops a reason to make like borders or checkpoints. Another suggestion is REMOVING THE THUNDER GUN! No point in having this gun in the server. Too OP and Cheap and I'm pretty sure that the server says "Serious RP" Not "Semi Serious"

Sure bud ill add all this to surf no problem!
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 9 months ago #230243

Granny wrote:
Cryptosporidium wrote:

Sure bud ill add all this to surf no problem!

I'm a fuckin' moron, sorry XD
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Granny

Re: [Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 9 months ago #230275

Maybe some more maps, none in specific. I like simple to moderate.
If I have helped you, be sure to add karma and a thanks!

Re: [Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 8 months ago #230460

Replace surf_mesa_tf2 with surf_mesa found here, because their is no point in having a map with unnecessary content in it made for tf2 on gmod.

EDIT: Also if you can remove the func_moves on surf_fruits, makes the map much less annoying and less rng to get a wr.
  • bigdogmat
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by bigdogmat.

Re: [Surf] Suggestion thread 8 years, 8 months ago #230462

Noob friendly maps, I mean really nooby, like Rogue nooby.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds