Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Moderator Application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moderator Application.

Re: Moderator Application. 8 years, 5 months ago #231767

meggerman99 wrote:
Billy, I've perceived your actions to be that of a prepubescent developing 12 year old, you ought to stop being so childish, you're attempting to turn nothing into something, which again, is proving futile.
It seems you're agitated about something which I haven't the slightest knowledge of, so sorry.

My condolences that I have an 'above average' vocabulary, sorry for flaunting (:^)) my vocabulary.
You're telling me I don't have friends, sorry that you're aggravated over something.
You're resulting in name calling & false claims even though I've done (surprisingly) nothing.

It seems like you're an attention whore, you perceive yourself to be on top, Billy.
It's amusing to see you using these see through tactics, you must really live a mundane life.

i made a simple little joke and you start to get slightly upset and write me a novel on your (and my) feelings, i'm laughing about the fact you're writing like a complete and utter dickhead on a gmod forum, nothing else however you're trying to be better and come out with this jiberish onto AGAIN, a forum

pls stop writing like a complete and utter cunt
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Moderator Application. 8 years, 5 months ago #231772

Billy Jones wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
Billy, I've perceived your actions to be that of a prepubescent developing 12 year old, you ought to stop being so childish, you're attempting to turn nothing into something, which again, is proving futile.
It seems you're agitated about something which I haven't the slightest knowledge of, so sorry.

My condolences that I have an 'above average' vocabulary, sorry for flaunting (:^)) my vocabulary.
You're telling me I don't have friends, sorry that you're aggravated over something.
You're resulting in name calling & false claims even though I've done (surprisingly) nothing.

It seems like you're an attention whore, you perceive yourself to be on top, Billy.
It's amusing to see you using these see through tactics, you must really live a mundane life.

i made a simple little joke and you start to get slightly upset and write me a novel on your (and my) feelings, i'm laughing about the fact you're writing like a complete and utter dickhead on a gmod forum, nothing else however you're trying to be better and come out with this jiberish onto AGAIN, a forum

I've come to the conclusion that you're far more salty than I had originally anticipated.
Such anger & childish behavior is being given off, it's okay Billy, we all have problems, just some more than others. :^)
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Moderator Application. 8 years, 5 months ago #231774

fuck u billy u fat cunt
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: Moderator Application. 8 years, 5 months ago #231777

Billy Jones wrote:
looool

i've seen people tryhard before

but never this hard :^)

meggerman99 wrote:
Twas a mere welcome to the community, stating who I am so it refreshes his memory of me.
My intentions in your laughable reply are proving inaccurate, seeing as all of what you've said is deceitful.

Using subterfuge in an attempt to get one such as myself into an argument of something so childish will prove futile.

Billy Jones wrote:
big words

stop trying to be a cocky smart cunt, it was a joke, stop crying you crying little girl

meggerman99 wrote:
"Stop trying" You'd be surprised what reading does, Billy. It increases your vocabulary thus enabling you to become more articulate. I'm not trying to impress anyone, my condolences for attempting to have a regular conversation with someone.

EDIT: I also don't recall anyone crying or complaining of anything said thus far.

Billy Jones wrote:
this is a gmod community forum

not a fucking english vocabulary enhancing forum

is this how you talk outside of forums? you must have a lot of friends :^)

meggerman99 wrote:

Billy Jones wrote:

meggerman99 wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that you're far more salty than I had originally anticipated.
Such anger & childish behavior is being given off, it's okay Billy, we all have problems, just some more than others. :^)

Great read boys, haven't seen shit on here worth reading in a while. Cute little scuffle.

But what about this guys moderator app? Mods? MODS?
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: Moderator Application. 8 years, 5 months ago #231782

As an avid believer of pickles and their ability to become mouldy. (I have a PhD in picklology) I support this fella's app. All the best to him and his family over the coming holidays.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by Rake.

Re: Moderator Application. 8 years, 5 months ago #231783

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Tips all around lad.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds