Promotion to Moderator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Promotion to Moderator

Promotion to Moderator 8 years, 1 month ago #232530

Steam Name:༗Ⓑⓡⓨⓝⓝ༗

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:104972411

Steam Profile link:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170210551

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/%E0%BC%97%E2%...lyplayers.com:27020/
(www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.friendlyplayers.com:27020/)

I am From: New York

Member of the Steam Group?: No

Time spent on the server: 43 hours and 25 minutes

Time spent in FP: 2 minutes. Lmao

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes, of course.

Why You?: If you've ever played with me, I'm a fun guy to be around. I have a comedic approach to everything, but I also respect the server, and the players in it. If anyone disrespects another player, (even if it's me) I'm not afraid to tell them they are wrong. I have read the rules, and apply common sense to the server, checking if any disrespect occurs. I am able to get my point across, without having to come off as harsh, or unfair. I also allow no form of disrespect on the server (or any server I join, to be honest). Becoming a moderator shouldn't have to be based on simply knowing the rules. You have to have common sense, the ability to listen to both sides of a dispute, the unprecedented knowledge of the rules, and to abide by them, and more that goes without saying. I believe, no. I KNOW I posses the qualities stated (And the ones not stated) of becoming a moderator, and will abide by the rules given to me, without showing bias-ism (Is that even a word?). I respect all people and treat everyone the same (Even you, Granny).
  • Christals2
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds